How to Draw Baby from Fnaf: Sister Location Step-by-Step Tutorial
Learn how to draw Baby Animatronic from Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location in these easy 15 steps. Follow along the steps with me. Let’s get started!
How to draw Baby from FNaF Sister Location Step 1.
1. First of all, let’s sketch 3 circles in the middle of the paper under each other and connect them with a line.
2. Change the first circle to a square which will make Baby’s head.
3. For the body, draw a heart shape which is cut off at the bottom.
4. Draw a cute little skirt under the body.
5. Let’s make the legs from three pieces. To make it easier add three guidelines just about the same distance apart. First draw the thigh, then the shin under and finally the foot. Connect them with thinner lines. Repeat it. These add the typical details of Baby Animatronic.
6. Let’s move back to the upper body. First of all, shape the face a bit more round by cutting of the corners with a bended line and divide it to 3 parts by 3 guidelines. Add the shoulders on both sides of the trunk.
7. Draw the eyes between the two lower guidelines of the face. Shape the cheeks above the eyes just like you can see it on the photo.
8. Continuing adding the details of Baby’s face, first draw the nose between the eyes just like it would be a strawberry flipped upside down. Then draw 1-1 circle on both sides of the cheeks and then her mouth between them. Go to step 9.